Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Morning

Oh, to have a morning where I could wake up, make the coffee, sit back and watch whatever I want on tv with no interruptions. Ahhh. Sounds relaxing, doesn't it?

Well, that is the exact morning my husband had. While I was in the kitchen making two cheeseburger pies, fixing bowls of cereal, making Zoe's breakfast, snacking on ham so I don't faint from hunger, all the while trying to keep it somewhat tidy because I HATE hearing from him what a mess the kitchen is. I guess I didn't do such a great job at that because he made sure to come in and comment on how all he does around here is "sweep and clean". I try to ignore him. I really, really do. However, I have not perfected my anger control just yet, so I'm fuming and my body temp goes up to what feels like 400 degrees and then I have to go back into the overly hot kitchen and listen to whining. I tried to make myself some toast to eat...the twins ate that.

One happy place this morning...I got my cup of coffee in and managed to drink it before it was cold. Thank you, God. That was honestly just the break I needed. Have to end this now...Henry is tugging on my pant leg and crying loudly that he needs "bread". If his screaming is any indication, he will most likely die with some bread. I must go!

Talk soon.

No comments: