Friday, September 5, 2008

Frustration release!

Geez. Sometimes I allow myself to get super worked up and then I blow a gasket and, five minutes later, I will be feeling ridiculous. So, yes, that happened tonight. Jack is not feeling well...he's very hoarse and fussy and clingy. He ate dinner, played a little, drank a 9+ oz. bottle...then cried and cried when I put him down. Well, not a huge deal - I'm sort of getting used to the crying, but then I tried to get Henry down and he got the hiccups and Jack started yelling again...I guess a long day at work paired with a messy house and crying kids. Well, I'm better now. So, good. Loving the new job. Feeling okay in the new dwelling. I'm now on to being super depressed about my weight, so I started Slim Fast this week, but blew it all today on a binge. Super. I don't want to end on a negative note! I'll post some new pictures of the cuties...those always make me smile. :)

No comments: