Friday, January 16, 2009

Another attempt!

Let's see if I can figure out how to post pictures from Word…

This is everyone eating breakfast the other day. Henry refuses to let anything distract him at a meal-time. J

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone is doing well these days. Conner's tantrums are out of control, but we just keep trying to remember "this, too, shall pass". Jack is walking all over the place, but Henry still seems a bit tentative. We are planning dinner at the twins' sitter's house Saturday night and then my friend, Jessica's, little one, Katie, turns one on Sunday! That party will be Sunday afternoon, and I'm very much looking forward to it. Unfortunately, as much as I like to think Jessica and I will get a chance to "catch up", we both realize it will not happen while kids are running around and being nuts. J I'm going to sort through my pictures and post some good recent ones. Especially from the holidays.

No comments: