Friday, March 20, 2009

4?!?!

Oh, geez. What are we going to do with 4 kids? I mean...it's not like it's that big of a step up from three. What's one more when we're already outnumbered? Problem is, I don't know anybody with 4 kids. I really know VERY few people with 3 kids...and none live close. So, now I'm the one my friends will refer to when they are speaking to other friends about, "I know a girl with 4 kids under the age of 4! And all before (around) her 30th birthday!" I didn't want to be that person. Honestly. We weren't trying. We haven't tried to have any kids! I will admit we were not too careful in the beginning...we expected Conner. Didn't plan, but expected it. Then, the twins were definitely not supposed to be twins, but we weren't trying much to NOT get pregnant again. This time, though. Totally different. We have been actively trying to NOT get pregnant. I guess we'll try something more permanent. So, yes, we're having another bundle of joy. Should be due around November 4th. I'll have my first doctor appointment on Tuesday, March 25th, so more postings after that! I definitely think I need to get back into writing on here because there are going to be some crazy thoughts going through my head!

No comments: