Friday, June 20, 2008

Fun Info about ME today!

I am a daily reader of a blog and she did this today. I thought it was a good idea for what is starting out as an overcast, lazy Friday. Wait, did I say "lazy"? In all honesty, I have my 2nd interview today at noon and I'm trying to get my mind to quit freaking out and imagining all the things that can go wrong!!

Enjoy!!

Four jobs I’ve had

  1. Weight loss counselor at LA Weight Loss
  2. Smoothie maker (college job specifically to fund spring break)
  3. Medical Assistant to a plastic surgeon (yuk!)
  4. Apartment community manager

Four movies I could watch over and over

  1. Magnolia
  2. Drop Dead Fred
  3. Hedwig and the Angry Inch (I picked just one of all my musicals...)
  4. Goonies
  5. There are so many others, I just wanted to say I had a really hard time picking only four!

Four places I have lived

  1. Nashville, TN
  2. Marietta, OH
  3. Dexter, MI
  4. Independence, MO

Four TV shows I like

  1. America's Best Dance Crew
  2. Last Comic Standing
  3. Dr. Phil (total guilty pleasure)
  4. So You Think You Can Dance

Four favorite foods

  1. Pizza
  2. Cheeseburgers
  3. Chocolate
  4. Pub Mix

Four places I would rather be

  1. Charlottesville, VA
  2. Barbados (the real one)
  3. Hawaii
  4. Tokyo (this is a place I want to visit - never been)

Four people I’m tagging

    I'm not tagging anybody because I'm not really in this whole blog community just yet! Anyone who reads this, please comment on your faves.

No comments: