Monday, June 23, 2008

Get off the computer!

Okay, I have a million things to be doing, but I am thoroughly enjoying my time at home alone...is that awful? Conner started his new daycare this morning. No tears from him when I dropped him off, but I left with a huge guilty feeling and started crying in the car. For some reason I even felt bad dropping the twins off!! However, this is all necessary in order for my life to get back to some sort of routine. I need to find a good job, clean the house, get all the clothes down from the attic, and possibly even start doing some boxing up of things. We may have found a suitable living situation for the end of August, so I guess it's not too early to start now. Especially considering how chaotic this place is when everyone IS home. Today's goals include a visit to the high school I'm hoping will hire me, finishing all the laundry, changing everyone's sheets, and maybe even a 30 minute nap for momma!

No comments: