Thursday, June 19, 2008

Oh these boys!

Jack almost choked to death on an outlet cover yesterday. It takes Shaun and I a screwdriver to get those damn things out of the outlets, but he just crawls right over and plucks it out like it's no big deal. I admit it's a bit of an exaggeration...he did get the whole thing in his mouth and I had to pry it out while he cried, though. Scary! He is full force crawling now and love, love, loves to find any paper anywhere and put that in his mouth! However, when he finds Cheerios or other edible items, he just smooshes them in his hand. Henry can't crawl. What he CAN do, however, is lay on his belly and head bang repeatedly. Then, he will stop suddenly and get up on all fours and look as though he is really going to do it this time...but, no, always back down for more head banging. Reminds me of my youth. Ha, ha. Henry can also talk and babble and laugh like it's nobody's business. He has jokes for days. Conner is still acting 2. I have nothing else to say about that right now.

No comments: