Friday, June 20, 2008

Just a quick ending to my day...

What a good day! It had it's poor moments, but overall went quite well. BTW - the job. No. They can't afford me...which sucks because I went over it a million different ways in my head to try to make it work. It's just not going to. Sigh. Back to careerbuilder, I guess. Anyway, I ran in to a new friend yesterday and she suggested we get together for a bbq tonight. So, we did. We had a really good time and the kids were actually quite decent. Henry had to have a nap in their bed, but otherwise everyone else was well-behaved. Or at least "normal" behaved. Conner had a big time entertaining and running around. Jack started talking! Uh-ga-uh-ga-uh-ga. Awesome. He was babbling on as though he had been doing it forever! So, we just got home and the twins went right to bed, while Conner is getting a quick bath before turning in. Hey, mama is headed "in" as well. Good night!

No comments: